NFC: Fish Food

                              I just got some supplies through the mail from Pet Warehouse, and they sent me some free fish food. It was suppose to be TetraMin flake but it was TetrMarine, so my question, is it alright to feed my natives marine flake food. My fish are sunfish, bullheads, banded killies, and a shiner.

                                                              Terry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---