Re: NFC: Nominations, Two.

Yes, it is of course crazy to call the ACLU communist
for that reason. The subtlety of the statement was too
finely tuned I am afraid. This is a problem though. If
you do not like the ACLU for being "communist" for
advocating the separation of church and state, then
that assertion is stupid if you do not like their
defense of all free speech.

Should we talk about philosophy? Maybe Natural
Philosophy such as just why you should value
biodiversity? I feel handicapped, I might be subtle.
Capice?

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama