NFC: Fw: Need a Pickerel

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Darrin Dressler <darrdres at swbell_net>
To: president at nativefish_org
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:21:38 -0600
Subject: Need a Pickerel

Robert,

I have enjoyed the NFC website and am currently a member. I am trying to
find a particular fish ( a redfin pickerel) and signed up for the fish
wish list a few days ago. I'm not sure what to do next, how do I put my
request on the fish wish list? I would be willing to trade a local
species or purchase one directly. Let me know the best way to contact
other native fish enthusiasts thru your website.

Thanks,
Darrin Dressler

multipart/alternative
  text/html