NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V2 #889

You could ask the good samaritans what they think... however the
original conjecture was "under what conditions could you construct low
cost housing next to a wetlands and preserve the pristine natural value
inherent thereof." Purely a mental excercise at this juncture in time.