Re: NFC: Re: Re: Re: panfish, gamefish, baitfish

Across the border here in NY yesterday it was 68 and
sunny and my walking trail was dry, today its 22 and
an inch of snow on the ground and strong winds, nice
in the woods though.

BTW, any Blue Pike caught down there in Quaker Land as
bait fish, dibs on them :-)
jake
--- Wally Billingham