NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V2 #880

Aw shucks, I have to give fair credit to the squirmy ones for providing
such exquisite entertainment value. And food value. They looked so good,
I thought of trying some. No not really. hehe. My next report will be
concerning an area very close to where the worms were found, and
upstream from the creek that runs through the back of my apartment.
Credit also to the NFC for motivating me to get off my duff and do
something constructive. And to Luke for sending me my first natives.