NFC: Fw: Re:KC Area AAT mentors needed

-----
From: "Konrad Schmidt" <flier at qwest_net>
To: anne at churchoffsetprinting_com, "Robert Rice" <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:09:29 -0500
Subject: Re:

Anne:
I think it's a super idea.  I'll forward this to Robert who should have
additional info.
Kon

Anne Marie Proulx wrote:
 Nick tells me that NFC has an adopt an aquarium program for schools.  Do
you know if there is anybody in Kansas City?  My sister is volunteering
at a school, St. Stephens Academy, 1001 Bennington Ave, Kansas City MS
64126-2219 and is looking for things to put in her room with. I think
native fish of the area would be very interesting. What do you think?Anne
Marie

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative
    text/html