From: "lscalong" <lscalong at gateway_net>
To: <president at nativefish_org>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 11:02:19 -0400
Subject: Auction and Membership

Dear Robert,

My first question is do you have to be a member of the nfc to participate
in
the auction?  The reason I ask is because I placed a bid of $50 on Item
in the current, or just finished auction after I had seen an email that
someone else had bid  it up to $40 dollars.  The final results of the
auction do not show either my raise or the one before.  As for my
membership
I renewed in July on line (see attachment) if this did not go through,
then
that may be why my bid did not go through. Please check so that I can
correct the problem. I may not be able to get the fish in that box but
possibly you could put me in touch with someone who I could get some of
the
fish that I was interested in that were in that box. I was  very
interested
in the blackbandeds and the fundulus.

Thank you.

Leo S. Long