Re: NFC: Eagle Parts was RE: Auctions OT ?

--- Chris Hedemark <chris at yonderway_com> wrote:
> > What is the lesser
> > evil, that you cannot put feathers on your mirror
> or
> > that there is more room ("freedom"?) for someone
> > pick off raptors?
>
> By the same logic, should I not be allowed to own a
> knife because I might
> use it to kill someone?

Under certain circumstances, yes. How often do you
bring a buck knife on to airplanes or in to courts?
You can shoot ducks in season with a license and cover
yourself in their feathers. But there are always more
ducks than raptors; they also reproduce faster.

Freedom is also the benefit from someone else, even
very few, not doing something stupid. That is an ugly
truth.

Boo Radley, of the Saraland Alabama Radleys