Re: NFC: RE: Auctions OT ?

yes i agree with that. i heard on the news yesterday that if a whiteman
like us pick up a feather from a bald  eagle and keeps it and takes it
home and if the police or  the government knows you have one they will
give you a heavy fine and you could go to jail. the only people that can
keep them are the redskins the the united states. that makes me sick.
why is that      us white folks are always being picked on. we should
turn the table around for a change.     frank

Design ByFancyLadyRider v