From: BITTER.EXOTICS at t-online_de (Friedrich E: Bitter)
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:27:52 +0100
Subject: The Flier

Dear Robert,

Question: As you might know I´m the editor of Aquaristik aktuell, a
German fish magazin. Lately we had a number of articles about
Northamerican fish (in German language). Is the NFC interested to
receive copies of them for your archives?

And another question: In the 80ties I did breed Crenichthys baileyi
grandis, C. B. moaoae and Crenichthys nevadae for some years, then we
did move and I lost the fish. Is it possible through NFC contacts to get
these fish the official way? Two or three pairs for a subspecies/strain
would be enough. Presently I´m working with Valencia hispanica and
Aphanius (Lebias) species from Turkey. But I have space enough (300
tanks of 150 l each) and would like to keep these Northamerican species.

Best Regards,

Friedrich Bitter