Re: NFC: hummers spotted (OT)

Must be the different climates, we feed up here from
the day they appear, until they are gone. One day they
are buzzing around and the next its as if they were
never here. I have had parents and two clutches
feeding on the porch. Started with a pair, and by end
of summer had six. Fun company.Never actually land on
me but come real close to it.
jake