Re: NFC: Florida Collecting

Chris, if there's any way you can do a weekday trip next week, let me,
Robert or Doug know. I'll be in the area but only during the week. Would
love to meet you and as many of the "Florida Connection" as possible. If
you can't is there any way I can arrange a little tour of Florida Fish
Research? I'd love to see what your doing.

Ty

If it is on the weekend and I am not hauling carp from Alabama I will be
there...... just name the date!
Scott wanna hook up for a day on the weekend?   I need to get back to UF at
my ole stomping grounds and look around and collect fish as well......

Chris Guppenberger
Research Redneck Biologist
        <((((<
Visit us on the web!