Re: NFC: Fishy Observations

The welaka are fine, however the flagfins I took home
died one at a time for no apparent reason.   They
would look good one day and be gone the next.  Nothing
else in the tank died so I am at somewhat of a loss to
explain it.

I do have a nice trio Longears from short creek and a
pair of something that looks like a bluntnose minnow,
I havent keyed it out to see what it really is as it
looks different than what we have here.

Stigmaeum would be lovely.  You still at the same
address... next week I look to be shipping several
things out now that the weather seems to have cleared.

Klaus