NFC: AC

Robert, here is the "official, NANFA-sanctioned citation":

"Reprinted from American Currents, Publication
of the North American Native Fishes Association" to each of the article
repostings.

If you can add a link to NANFA's website -- http://www.nanfa.org --
that would be most gracious.

I was looking at some of the articles that the guys were questioning - you are right, they cite American Currents.  It is just the NANFA part that is missing.  Some of the BOD members wanted to send a strongly worded message, but I felt that was neither appropriate nor necessary for such a small issue.  Some people feel more strongly about it than others, I guess.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS