Re: NFC: Filterless Aquariums.

With only topping off tanks, you can have a 'stable'
system, but one that makes introduction of fish or
removing them to another system very difficult, the
fish in this system are acclimated to a very different
water then ones in system with regular water changes.
The chances of fish from this system going to a store
or other hobbyists tanks and making the change well is
less then the systems with regular water changes.
jake