Re: NFC-Breeders: Re: NFC: Breeder's Club

Hi Chris,

I will be getting down into the Fort Walton Beach area  in early August
if everything goes according to plan, and staying about 3 weeks. Maybe
the last week in March too. With limited time at spring break, I don't
think I could get over to your part of Florida. The summer offers the
greatest chance of connecting for a collecting outing with you. Thanks
for the offer. I'll keep in touch. Would you or anyone else happen to
know of any "chrysotus" collecting sites in the Panhandle area? I'd
appreciate hearing from anyone who has that info.

Jim Cumming