NFC: Data Base of Fish

I stumbled across a website last night that has a lot of potential and can definitely benefit us but publishing our data on their website.

It is http://www.fishbase.org

Very interesting and also very unique.  The accounts are still in the low numbers so I guess it is relatively new. I was registered as #65. The data is incredible and complied very nicely I think.

Robert... I had to scratch the hyrdilla soup thing.. I forgot I can be fined if I transport a noxious intrusive aquatic plant knowingly with the licenses I hold.. So maybe will try something else.... perhaps cat tails?

Chris Guppenberger
Research Redneck Biologist
        <((((<
Visit us on the web!