Re: NFC: 10g Office Tank

chuckmiro wrote:

> > one of my favorite groups for a 10g is a couple of
> > Flagfish, in a heavily planted tank they are great and
> > fascinating(to me).
>
> Thanks Jake. I might be interested in keeping the flagfish. I recently saw a
> nice color picture of them. Could I keep a male and a female in an unheated
> tank? Is there a possibility that they'd breed?

I've bred them in a 10G tank, but they had to be separated by a divider
before and after the spawning or he would have killed her. The males are
pretty colors, but the females are more varied in color and pattern. In a
small tank, I would keep only females. YMMV.

Wright

--

                  Paranoids of the world arise!
                You have nothing to lose but your...