NFC: Kinda OT...Book Question

I was looking in a fish magazine from the UK and found an blurb on a book
that seemed interesting. So I went over to Amazon to see if they had the
book. Well, lo and behold, the have the book, but they list a different
author. What's the deal? The book has the same title and appears the same,
except the cover art is slightly (and I do mean slightly) different. Is
this a common practice? Is it the same book? I don't want to order a
completely different book.

Ty