Re: NFC: listbot or egroups...

ummm... sorry to disagree Ty, but I for one LIKE getting my messages in my e-mail account.  I used to belong to other groups that used that chat-type format and it was a royal pain, took forever to find what you wanted....eventually I just gave up on those groups.  Whenever I sign on to my e-mail, I just check the ones I don't want to read, delete 'em, and read through the rest.  Takes 2 seconds, and then they're gone forever.  Not like those posting boards where you have to resort through them every time you go to the site.

But different strokes for different folks :)

-kris