NFC: Re: political thread

    I am concerned about the recent thread of posts concerning political
_and_ non-conservation issues.  I subscribe to this digest to learn about and
discuss fish first and conservation second.  Three of the four posts in my
last digest addressed neither of these.
    I have strong feelings of my own on topics recently raised (not all of
which run contrary to those expressed here) but feel that this is the wrong
forum to air/ debate them.
    Sig files are one thing, entire postings another.  I hope the people
involved can find another outlet and leave the  subcribers with no interest
in the latest threads in peace.

    Pierre Gagne