Re: NFC: Aquariums

Thanks!

NOW...anyone know how to get stains out of the surface of glass?  Can they
be buffed out or anything?  I bought a used 150 gallon tank and pulled all
the panels apart and wanted to clean them up before resealing.  There's
stains on both sides that no combination of alcohol, acetone, a razor and
scrub pad can get rid of.  The stains are a very light gray color and are
completely transparent when wet.  This is driving me crazy...I just want to
put this tank back together.

ANY advice is greatly appreciated.
Larry