NFC: Aquarium club style auction

Here is what we hope will be a monthly feature for our list members
sponsored by the NFC breeeders club.

This is for you who keep all kinds of fish/plants/herps/amphibians in
the home pond /aquarium/bathroom.

The NFC's Simple Aquarium Society Style Auctions.

Disclaimer: All participants are expected to follow all state/federal
laws and the NFC takes no responsibility for traders actions. All
participants promise to follow a NO release policy under any conditions.

By participating in this auction you agree to all the NFC rules.

THIS AUCTION STARTS 12/15/2000 and ends 12/20/2000 delivery after the
holidays, So PLACE YOUR ADS NOW

So here is the Deal:

Anyone who does not follow all state and federal laws and the NFC no
release policy or is a deadbeat trader will be banned for life no
exceptions!

However if you are a LAW abiding NFC member who would like to sell some
stuff . Place  your ad with robertrice at juno_com for posting and or review
and we will take it from there. Any thing defined as legal by
state/federal agencies is OK. This allows folks to move typical hobbyist
species and local natives while helping the native fish cause.

What do you get ?

A 70/30 split 70 is you and 30 is the NFC

So if you are a conservation minded individual who loves to keep wild
things here is your chance to buy/sell your stuff. A simple 30% sales fee
supports adopt a tank , the great blue pike hunt, the exotic removal
program, land purchases and tons of NFC projects.

Your ad MUST state a box size (15 shiners  as an example) and include
shipping info. I.E. does the bid price include shipping ? How shipped
etc.

Here are our first auction ads with more to come:

Luke Mclurg: mcclurgl at washburn_edu
Box 1 :12 southern redbelly dace w/c. A beautiful and tough aquarium/pond
species see the NFC web site for pics. Bid plus postage, priority mail

Luke Mclurg: mcclurgl at washburn_edu
Box 2 :12 southern redbelly dace w/c. A beautiful and tough aquarium/pond
species see the NFC web site for pics. Bid plus postage, priority mail

Luke Mclurg: mcclurgl at washburn_edu
Box 3 :12 southern redbelly dace w/c. A beautiful and tough aquarium/pond
species see the NFC web site for pics. Bid plus postage, priority mail

Box #4 Bid plus Postage
----------------------------------
The Florida Starter Special
6 Cyprinadon variegatus