Re: NFC: Re: Eating Exotic Fishes

I have eaten tilapia,oscar,and mayan....never eaten a pleco but have seen
a few cleaned a few the skin has to be pulled off with pliers and the
meat is filleted off the cartiledge bone that is the spine

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:53:23 -0800 "Norman Edelen"
<normane at edelendoors_com> writes:
> This page is interesting.  I would be curious is anyone has actually
> tried
> using these recipes.  How do you clean a pleco for instance?
>
> Norm

> A proud member of
> The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
> www.gpas.org
> The North American Native Fishes Association:  over
> 20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
> aquarium study of our native fishes.  Check it out at
>  www.nanfa.org

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net