NFC: Orangespotted sunfish in tanks??

Does anyone know how orangespotted sunfish are in aquariums?  My 180 gal
tank should be delivered & setup in about 2 weeks and I STILL don't know
what kind of fish I want in there yet.  It's for a nature center in NE
Colorado (shortgrass prairie) & I want fish native to the area.  I really
would prefer several smaller fish rather than one or two big 'tank-busters'.
  Orangespotted sunfish seem to meet the bill so far, though I would like a
couple others in there too.  This will be a warm water tank.

Any suggestions are welcome!

-kris