NFC: Moving Time....

Hi All... I need some pointers on how to move several large tanks. I will be
moving from Ft. Worth to Austin very soon and I have never moved an aquarium
without  a complete teardown. I would like to move them as a unit instead of
destroying all I have worked for... My planted tanks are finally sustaining
themselves and doing good and I would like to keep it that way. I would
appreciate all helpful pointers on this .... Reply to me privately so we can
keep the list on topic unless we talk about all the darters,minnows and
sunfish I am currently keeping...   :O)  Thanks in advance...
BTW... 75 Gal... 2-- 55 Gal. and more 20's and 10's than I want to admit
to..  :O)
Charles A.