From: ListBot Verifier <v-328F993C1955C65A at listbot_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: 8 Jul 2000 22:06:49 -0000
Subject: You have been asked to join Reef Relief

The list owner of:

"Reef Relief"

has invited you to join their mailing list at ListBot.
From the Reef Relief WebMaster,

Reef Relief is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to Preserve
and Protect Living Coral Reef Ecosystems through local, regional, and
global efforts.

We are in the process of building an "Action Alert" announcement system
generate quick response grass roots efforts for various campaigns from
time to time and as the need arises. We will e-mail all Action Alert
messages to our membership when action is needed on certain crititcal
issues.

We will also announce news items and other time sensitive information to
this e-mail list.

In an effort to guarantee our Action Alerts go only to our members who
wish to be able to respond, we are inviting you to join our Action Alert
e-mail list. We will only send these alerts to those who request the
service.

If you do not wish to be added to this list simply ignore this e-mail
invitation and your name will be removed from our current e-mail memeber
list.

Thanks for your commitment and efforts to Save OUR Reefs!
WebMaster
Reef Relief
e-mail: reef at bellsouth_net
http://www.reefrelief.org