NFC: Re: Collecting in NJ - HELP! (from the killies list)

Hi Joel,

NFC and NANFA probably have folks in (from) NJ that can help. The NFC list
is:  nfc at actwin_com. You may want to send a <subscribe nfc> message to
majordomo at actwin_com if you want to post to the list. Otherwise, I'll just
cc: this one there, and see what turns up.

NANFA has a link at the AKA site, as I recall. I'm sure you can find it.

Good luck,

Wright

PS. I see that Bruce just sent the NANFA stuff to the list, so you are all
fixed up!