NFC: Re: nfc convention

	I agree with Dwight. It will take time for the planning of the
convention and for people to get used to the idea and plan for it.

	Perhaps we should have the convention coincide with a holiday
(Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc.). People can use the holiday as
an excuse to participate and have a vacation with family at the same time.
I know that I find it difficult to take time away during a normal working
period. But, if time is take off around a holiday, it is kind of expected.

Sajjad