NFC: RE: RE: Sunfish Hybrid Spawning Methods

I don't know how much the eggs can take, but two methods I know of are
upwelling (water brought up from the bottom) - like salmon eggs I believe,
or, light bubbles to keep them in circulation.  I use the bubble method, but
I inverted two liter bottles to do the job, cutting 16 oZ Tupperware stands
:)  I'm sorry, this is unclear.  I cut the bottom off the 2 liter bottles,
and put the cap on securely.  Then I cut the bottom of the Tupperware , so
both are inverted- the 2 liter sits on the inverted Tupperware.  Rigid air
tubing is used to go to the bottom of the 2 liter, and thus keeps the eggs
up with minimal bubbles.

The object of the bubbles is to keep them up without bashing them senseless.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
and Web Presence
1185 Thompson Bailey Rd