From: "Dave Hoffman" <waterquality at hotmail_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:46:49 PST
Subject: wish list

Robert here is a wish list of what types of fish that we would like:

Stripped, Yellow, and White Bass
Gaspagoo
Chink-a-pen
Sunfish (longear, redear, bream, pumpkin seed, etc.)
Black, White Crappie
Pike (Small and Large)
Channel, Blue, Yellow Catfish
Crawfish
Blue crab
Sturgeons (pallid, shovelnose, etc)
Gars (shortnose, spotted, longnose, etc.)
Shiners

I just need a price list and the sizes that they can get.

Thanks
Dave Hoffman