From: "Paul Gray" <PGRAY at websoft_co.za>
To: "Plants (E-mail)" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 5:09 AM
Subject: [APD] Wave maker

> Hi
>
> I was wondering. I have a wave maker from a reef tank. I have upgraded to
new one so here I have this older one. Do you think that putting it in my
4ft planted would be a cool idea?? Plants like the water movement for
nutrients and fish like water movement. I can set it that it works more like
a river type current. The fish in there are from areas where the added water
movement would benefit them.

> Is it worth experimenting and seeing if plant growth improves? I almost
hope not because keeping up with the growth is already challenging enough. I
just wonder if one would notice an improvement in general health in the
tank??