RE: FW jelly

I've seen big schools of these in Little Seneca Lake, Black Hills Regional
Park, near Boyds, Maryland.  This is about 45 northwest of Washington, DC.
They occur in late summer.  I don't think they have a particularly long life
span (annuals not perennials.)  Not really in keeping with the Amazon,
Africa, or SE Asia biotypes common in many plant tanks.  Of course, the
American style is characterized by species from three continents :), so why
not add a fourth.

Joe K

Epimediums and Jacob's Ladder starting to bloom in the shade garden.