New Tank

Hi all

I set up a new 180 Gal 8 days ago it has quite a bit  of plants in it
though it looks only half full.  I guess it's because the tall plants are
not tall yet.  It has 10 small SAEs and 10 Otos in it but even though I
have been checking everyday, I cannot measure any ammonia at all.  Is the
fish load too low?  Should I add more fish into the tank?

There is a slight algae bloom in the tank.  I can still see everything in
it, but it's got a green cloud if you know what I mean.

Lights 2x150 MHD 5200K  9 on,  14 off, 1 hour break halfway.
Bottled co2 during lights on only
KH 4
PH 7at end of day 7.5 before co2 on
temp26-28,  first time I have ever had a tank under 28!
Ehiem 2228

Alfred
In sunny Singapore - if it's not raining!

Visit my humble fish site: http://members.delphi.com/alheng