Re:Fw: 1999-12-29 VP Announces Increased Access

Wright Huntley wrote 'Anyone want to bet the "timely and accurate
information" will include on each reported line item a "most recent
test date?" Not a prayer!'

Me, since I looked.
The access is real-time, each datum has the date, many tests
are run daily, and the most recent dates seem to be from one week
ago. We have nothing similar in our city, but by coincidence, I
called our local water dept. to get some nitrate information and had
no trouble getting test results that
were recent.

Jared