Re: blue green algae

>  You will find this
> antibiotic in some medicine you will ask your druggist... If you are kind
> with him (her?) you will have it without any prescription... This is what we
> do here in France... and you will have it for almost nothing compared to the
> aquaristik drugs that are really too espensive.

Another alternative to the pharmacy and LFS route could be the local Vet who
takes care of your other creatures.

If you already have a relationship with one, it's a relatively simple thing
to call and ask. Mine is very cooperative, dispenses what I ask for and it's
a nominal fee for a great deal more product.

Susan