Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1479

further to my questions on  cyanobacteria [blue green algae] since posting
my last message I have purchased a phosphate test kit and found that my
phosphate level is off the planet . above 30 ppm.
the only thing I can find that is contributing to this is the KH powder that
I use.
Can anybody help me in respect to usage of these buffers.
since last message I have treated algae with erythromycin so am hoping as in
Australia it is cheap for this stuff. eg 20c per 250mg capsule
cheers
Neil