Barnes and Noble in Baltimore (was Border's in Baltimore)

Dave Gomberg asked:

> I remember someone on this list saying that Border's Books in Baltimore
had
> a very nice planted tank.   Is that a correct recollection?   Anyone know
> just where the Border's is located???

As someone corrected my description at the time, it's a Barnes and Noble,
not a Border's.  It's literally in the building right next door to the
National Aquarium -- in the shadow of the Hard Rock Cafe and the ESPNZone.
The original press release from the National Aquarium, announcing the
display, is at:

http://www.aqua.org/information/media/prbr%26nbl.html

Alysoun McLaughlin
Wheaton, MD