Otto or CAE???

Hello folks!

First of all, I would like to thank all the people here that had help me in identifying my ottos.  Till now,I really like to believe that what I got are ottos but I'm still not sure whether they are CAE or ottos.

Most of the information is about identifying SAE apart from the false SAE.  But how about CAE and ottos?  I can't find a real picture of CAE.  All I found are handdrawn pictures.  And it does looks like an otto.

I've asked a few FS and all of them said they are known as algae-eater.  Well I guess mine are most likely CAE.  I hope someone can clear this up for me.

Thanks to everyone that have helped me previously in other problems that I have.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Best Regards,
Joo

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/