"Tex Blast" Substrate Sand Florida?

I'd like to know if anyone in Florida has had more success than myself in
locating an inexpensive source of tank safe sand w/ a grain size of 2 - 3mm
similar to the legendary "Tex-Blast" blasting sand?  I have been using 50lb
Silica Filter Sand as my second choice but I REALLY want the real 3mm grain
blasting sand.  Since the last time we ran this thread perhaps a
list-lurker may have some current positive information. If so, please help.
D.Chang;

"The secret to long term SUCCESS and HAPPINESS is to find what you LOVE to
do best.....
...and get someone to PAY you for doing it !"

See my NEW (12/1) Plants and Driftwood  at;
http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/Boukmn_s-Homepage.html

eBay specials at:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/