Flourish Potassium

I am wondering if anyone on this list has heard about Seachems coming soon
product Flourish Potassium which they announced on their WEB site some time
ago and then pulled it off... Their customer service dept emailed me last
week that it is coming very soon and that they are doing the artwork on the
label now.

Perhaps Greg Morin could fill us in?  Would this elimanate the need for
added P. nitrate or sulfate? and for that matter perhaps Mr. Morin could
tell us what form of K this is? If this has already been discussed, I must
have missed it and my apologies.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com