Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1454

I was little bitter there huh?  I didn't mean to be so cranky about it.
Sorry, just a reaction to the Dulpa consumer price index!
I have a hard time supporting over priced stuff is all.
Dave Gomberg is a one man operation and there are other's too. They aren't
over priced.
A small outfit with nice stuff is great but.........look at the cost too.
The idea of a wet/dry plant filter is a great idea........ I can't tout that
enough.
Many folks buy the Riccia rocks and after a couple of weeks the riccia
breaks off and the customer is angry. They feel burned or like it's too much
maintenance. The hairnet idea works and is easy. The plant filters are still
lots cheaper than Tunze's hydroponic reactors( I think they were about 80$
each) and they sat in the tank on their 1500$ rail system! Good product but
just a little pricey huh?
egards,
Tom Barr