Re: Dave G's - Planted Aquaria Magazine

Dave Gomberg <gomberg at wcf_com> wrote....

| Subject: Planted Aquaria Magazine
|
| It is with great pleasure that I announce the publication of Planted
| Aquaria Magazine.    http://www.wcf.com/pam

<snip>

WOW Dave!  Ambitious. Greatly anticipated!
Finally a dedicated planted tank magazine (besides the wonderful AGA's The
Aquatic Gardener), produced and edited in the U.S., for planted tank
enthusiasts, by a planted tank enthusiast!  Super!  Sign me up!

I wish you all the success hoping soon you can one day leave work,  your
driving 15 minutes away, with top down, tunes cranked (maybe ZZTop), your
sunglasses are work'in,  before your boss knows you are gone.

Tom Brennan
(P.S.  he he...send the 55g drum of TMG around to the back of the garage)