Planted Aquaria Magazine

It is with great pleasure that I announce the publication of Planted
Aquaria Magazine.  The Premiere Issue will appear in March, 2000 and will
contain four meaty articles of interest to many aquarium plant hobbyists
(on aquascaping, nutrition, chain swords, and a featured aquarist well
known to all on the list).  Supported in large measure by the suppliers to
our hobby thru advertising, this beautiful all-color publication appears
quarterly and subscriptions are only $20 per year.   For more info, see:

http://www.wcf.com/pam

I hope to receive your subscription order soon, and to send you a charter
subscriber issue in late February.   I hope you enjoy reading this magazine
as much as I have enjoyed creating it.

--
My aquarium plant supply store:      http://www.wcf.com/store