CO2 and O2

.  From a biological standpoint though....hemoglobin or what
>carries oxygen in the blood has a higher affinity (it would rather carry)
for
>CO2 than O2 which is bad for the fish even if the O2 is in high quantity.
>
>Sean

Yes, and I think it is important to realize that too much CO2 can stress or
even kill your fish, no matter how much O2 is present in the water. Some of
the colorfull fish-pictures are made when the fish is intoxicated almost to
death by CO2. I donīt know why such a situation makes them more colorfull ?

Ole
olet at lars_en.dk
delfirstdot/sletfoerstepunktum