Re:Aquarisol

I thought I would add in my positive experience with Aquarisol and my
planted tank.  In my case, I had to use Aquarisol for treatment.  I was
treating one of three glass cats for a type of fungus.  In case there are
those out there who do not know, you cannot use malichite green, or the
popular Rid-Ich if you have scaleless fish, such as glass cats.  My tank is
planted with cyryptocorne petchii's, 4 amazon swords, tons of dwarf
sagittaria, and the USDA shunned Hygrophillia.  ;)

I experienced no detrimental problems with my plants when I used the
Aquarisol, and the fungus on the glass cat cleared up.

On a side note...I have never purchased anything from petswarehouse.  More
importantly, I have never even visited their website...but low and
behold...three identical e-mails in ONE day!  Think they want me as a
customer???  Just wish I could add up all those $10 dollar coupons so I
could really clean up!  :)

Mike Laflamme
spicolte at hotmail_com