Re: Any Good Aquatic Plants Book?

Kean Huat Yeap asked...

>Hi! I'm thinking about getting a complete and good
>aquatic plants book which covers plants care,
>propagation, good pictures and etc.
>
>Can you guys please suggest a couple books to me?

Diana Walstad has just published a book specifically geared
to the aquarium hobbyist attempting to maintain a planted
tank. I haven't read it yet. She has a web site at
http://www.atlasbooks.com/marktplc/00388.htm

I'm guessing it to be a fairly good effort. For plant
identification you may wish to wait for the English
translation of Christel Kasselmann's book, "Aquarium Plants."

>I'm thinking of getting
>Aquarium Plants: Their Identification, Cultivation and
>Ecology
>by Karel Rataj and  Thomas J. Horeman
>
>Is this book good enough?

Not really, but contains some interesting information.

--
Dave Whittaker
Gloucester, Ontario