Re: Hair Algae

Richard J. Sexton wrote:

All I did was add one adult pair of Florida flag fish
(Jordanella floridae) somewhere around labour day.
Althought I honestly expected the algae to be gone the
same week it took them a while, but a little
bit every day I guess addsup after a while.

Yea, I had hair algae problem before too. After I
added in 2 American Flag Fish, the hair algaes are
gone in one or two weeks. I have no hair algaes in my
tank now.

American Flag Fish is very pretty and colorful. Doug,
you might want to get it to work on your hair algaes.I
paid 2.99 each for mine.

Kean Huat
Oak Park, IL