Re:disinfecting java moss

I just dosed a new 75g tank to kill off an outbreak of hair (stringy) algae.
I used KMnO4 Kordon premixed per bottle directions, for an hour and then
neutralized with peroxide (3 capfuls). 30% water change. Java mass burned a
few branches. Baby tears turned to mush, shrimp died, algae died, evething
else fine. Dark algae on anubia nana leaves untouched.